Whitmore Park United Church exists to:
- Provide a vibrant, safe and nurturing place, welcoming people of all ages to gather in community to worship god and journey in faith; and
- Work to address social justice issues locally and within the global community.
Our guiding principles are: integrity, respect, honesty, trust, openness in decision-making and putting plans into action.
Whitmore Park is a place of worship and hospitality where:
- We have stable ministry and shared, enthusiastic leadership;
- Pastoral care is well co-ordinated and responsive;
- We are recognized for the positive impact we make on social justice issues (and on people’s lives);
- We have effective communications, where ideas are respected, where decision-making is shared and action plans are well known and achieved.